Re: Mystery Roadster back on eBay

To: Michael Breen <elvis@channel1.com>, SLBESQ@aol.com,
Subject: Re: Mystery Roadster back on eBay
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 19:57:19 -0700 (PDT)
My 2c

At the very least, this guy ought to state in the
E-Bay ad that the title does not match the Frame &/or
VIN plate.  Then he is selling a "parts car" or a car
that will take some creative titling.  There are ways
to get the car registered, (legally), but not easy,
quick fun or cheap., so this has to be taken into
consideration on the bid.  To represent this as a
clear title car is fraud, pure & simple.  To represent
it as a "project" with the truth told, is fine by me.

Mike Harper
Charleston SC

http://personals.yahoo.com

///