Re: motor oil grades

To: snyler <marc@animalfirm.com>
Subject: Re: motor oil grades
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 19:25:58 -0500 (CDT)
Marc,

  I've been using the Quaker State 20-50 half synthetic/half
regular oil.  I think they call it "performance".  It seems to
stay in the engine about the same as the old oil while most
straight synthetic oils seem to leak by seals worse than regular
oil.  I change oil at 3300 miles, it's easier to remember!

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Future planner