RE: Really Nice "Almost there" 67.5 1600 for sale

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Really Nice "Almost there" 67.5 1600 for sale
From: "Daniel Beatty" <daniel@nowroc.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 17:26:00 -0700
Here is further information on the car in So Cal for sale from Mark the
owner:

I've lost interest in it and am willing to let it go for the best offer
within the next few weeks.
The paint is still very new with some minor scuffs and scratches do in part
to storage.  A good detailing and some touch up paint is really all it
needs. The interior is all deep, red Connelly leather, in great condition
but could
use a little conditioning, no cracks that I'm aware of. The carpeting is
100% wool and in very good condition. It will need a new top but I have the
frame. All chrome pieces are in fair condition and all they really need is a
good polishing.  The dash was recovered but never to my liking.  As far as I
can remember, all it seems to be missing is a set of original hub caps,
original air filter, sun visors and a few correct knobs.  I had Gary Saenz
of Saenz engineering as my only
mechanic and if he's still active in the scene I'm sure he could tell you
more about the rebuild of the motor and 5-speed gear box. The car has no
more than 4 hours of brake in time on the new motor but hasn't been started
in
over a year. The car comes with a hitch for towing and 5 original split rim
EMPI's, 4 are polished.
Feel free to call me if you have any questions or if you would like to come
up and see it.

Mark
Mdesignplex@aol.com
714 281-3520