(no subject)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: (no subject)
From: Tomet9@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 01:40:30 EDT
 Hi all,

   Thanks again Socalrocers for another great run. There couldn't have been a
better day for the Mt Wilson show. My pleasure in meeting the new members of
course and I hope this will become a yearly tradition.
   It's allways nice to see  new roadsters, and as someone pointed out we
were driving red white and blue. Well ok Phil you were somewhere close to
blue weren't you?
   Sorry Victor couldn't make the run, but there will be lots more to come.My
thanks to Roman for setting a nice pace especially on the way down, that was
fun.
   Allready looking forward to next year, but wait a minute, didn't somebody
mention a run up to Wilson after a snowfall? Just tell me when  and I'll be
there.

           Tom Prather  69/ lady in red

///
///