(no subject)

To: Roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: (no subject)
From: "Les@CDM" <les@classicdatsun.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 12:33:53 -0700
To all who ordered the No Fear shirts from us they are in and will be
shipped next week. If you still want one please let me know asap and
will Marc Seal please e-mail us as your e-mail has been returned twice
now. I apologize for any delays you may be experiencing with us at this
time but with Dennis situation and My father dying of cancer right now
we are a little overwhelmed but I am trying to keep up the best I can.
We appreciate your business and your continued support right now more
than ever since business is way down since 9-11.  Thanks for listening.
Take care!
Les(running ragged more than usual)

--
Les Cannaday