Re: Blackhawk Nissan/Datsun Show

To: "Marc Sayer" <marcsayer@home.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Blackhawk Nissan/Datsun Show
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 06:44:13 -0400
Marc,

I belong to the MG Club of Long Island Centre and all I have is a Roadster
and Miata :)

It's about the people more than the cars. They know they can always depend
on me to help out at the many various events they have and it's appreciated
by them. They make fun of me but they know at heart I am, as they are, car
people.

I belonged to a Miata club and hated it! Not car people, just people who own
the same car.

Mike