reverse light switch and speedo cable hookup

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: reverse light switch and speedo cable hookup
From: R Haug <haugchiro@moscow.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2001 06:55:16 -0700
List,

When I bought my 67.5 roadster 2 years ago, it came
with numerous new parts for the restoration.  One of
the new parts was a reverse light switch for the trany.
My car has the U20/5 speed and I would like to know
if number 32005-K1204 works.  Does anyone know if this is for
the 5 speed?  Does the 4 and 5 speed share the same switch?
The switch that was on the 5 speed was broken and there were
no wires coming out of it so I couldn't tell.

Next question, does the 5 speed use the angle gear drive
piece in the side of the transmission for the speedo cable?
When I took the car apart it did not have it on there but
I have one I could install.

Bob
67.5

///