OT - 68 Triumph GT6 4 sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: OT - 68 Triumph GT6 4 sale
From: Andy Klink <colonel_klink510@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 12:33:49 -0700 (PDT)
An acquaitance asked me if I was interested in buying a 68 GT6 that he
purchased and isn't spending any time with.  He is currently enjoying his
E-Type Jag.  Anyone interested?  I think he wants $2000-$2500 for it.  It's
british racing green, and seems to be in pretty good shape from what he told
me.  If you are interested, let me know and I'll forward contact info.  Here's
a link to a GT6 website if you don't know what they look like (I didn't).
http://www.fugazi.co.uk/GT6.html Kinda cute, somewhat Jagish.  Thanks,

=====
Andy Klink
Gresham, OR