For Sale: Cromodora magnesium wheels

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: For Sale: Cromodora magnesium wheels
From: "Chris Robertson" <ckrobertson@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 01:07:05 -0500
Up for sale is a set of 4 true magnesium Cromodora wheels.  They are a
5-spoke star design, used, and old but in great condition.  They are very
lightweight at about 10-11 lbs each and suitable for racing or road use.
Made in Italy, Cromodora manufactured wheels for Lancia, Lamborghini and
Ferarri.  Size is 14x6, correct 4x4.5" bolt pattern with steel conical seats
and 22mm offset.  These are pretty rare even in the Italian car scene, and
in 12 years of roadster ownership I've never seen a set on a Datsun
Roadster, 510 or Z-car.  I wanted to offer them to the list for a possible
quick sale before trying eBay.  Chrome lugnuts are included.  Email for
photos or make an offer.

Thanks for the bandwidth,
Chris Robertson
Bryan, TX