A good time

Subject: A good time
From: "Brian Hollands" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 23:19:21 -0400
Most of the evenings I spend on the road consist of watching TV in a hotel
room.  Not bad
during Hockey season but lame over the summer.  Last night was a good deal of
fun though.
I made my way down to CDM and spent a few hours drinking beer, talking
Datsuns, and
generally having a good time with Les and Marc Sayer among a couple of others.
It was
nice to put a face to one of the guys I buy parts from and another I know from
the list.
Les is genuinely friendly and a true car guy.  Ditto for Marc.  I hope my next
trip out
this way is as much fun.
By the way, Columbus and Chicago are on next weeks agenda.

Brian '69 2000
Tampa, FL
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/oilleak/

///