Re: Weird light problem

To: "Jack Davis" <jrd.boulder@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Weird light problem
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 20:58:48 -0700
you have created a circuit with one of your grounds that goes to both
lights, try this:
first with a multimeter check and find which is the ground (the black one in
most cases unless it has been modified.  Then proceed to find which ones
light up for the brakes, from there you only have fou more wires to figure
out and you're there.  The body shop did the same thing to my car, seems
like they are'nt electrical geniuses.  Do the same for the front, you should
only have running lights and turn signals, makes it  little easier.
Gerardo Magana