Re: 64-1500 For Sale in Fresno, CA

To: CDADDYO@prodigy.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 64-1500 For Sale in Fresno, CA
From: Ldino21@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 21:59:59 EDT
Went and looked at the car today,it was parked on a busy street corner. It is
actually a 65-1500 not a 64 said it plain as day on the VIN tag also the
engine did match the vin tag.
The engine and body are in very good condition,
The doors do need some adjusting as they sag when you open the doors.
The car has been completely primered even though there are some little bad
spots that need to be touched up.
The trim seems to be all there and is in excellent condition, same with the
grill.
There is no carpet in the car, the seats had cheap covers on them and weren't
even bolted down
There is no soft top for the car, also the 3rd seat is missing.
The windshield looks like a baseball hit it because it is cracked pretty bad.
The windshield frame is pretty pitted but looks as if it can be salvaged and
rechromed.
There were a number af spare parts in the trunk mostly engine related.
I asked him why he was selling it, he said he found it in his grandfathers
old barn and he has a Toyota Landcruiser that he is putting most of his money
to.
I took some pictures and will try to get them developed and posted by
Wednesday.
He is aking $2500 obo, he said he has had an offer of $800 two months ago
before he got it running and said no way.

Again here is the ad:
DATSUN 1964 Roadster runs, lots of new parts, must see to appreciate.
$2,500/obo. 226-4651