Auto Show in North East Arizona

To: Datsun Roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Auto Show in North East Arizona
From: Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 18:42:04 -0700
Greetings,
I am not terribly informed about this event.  However, not having all
the facts about a subject has never stopped me from having an opinion or
spouting off about it.  So,  there is a great car show that will be held
in Pinetop/Lakeside, Arizona on the the 29th and 30th of this month.
Don't know who is sponsoring it or what you have to do to enter.  I know
it will attract about 150 to 300 cars of every description and type.  I
have attended several as a walk through spectator and they are great.  A
row of mustangs, a row of corvettes, a row of 57 Chevys, a row of...you
get the idea.  The location is magnificent, the weather is perfect,  the
setting in the pines is ideal.  The show runs for two days and attracts
cars from all over.   I hope someone out there has some more info and
can add to my blurb.  If you can make it...come on up (about 7,500 feet
elevation).  It is a great reason to make a trip to the tall
ponderosas.  How American can ya get?
Guy
67.5 SPL stroker
Tempe, AZ