Badroc'ers Whens Jimmys?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Badroc'ers Whens Jimmys?
From: Dan Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 14:33:29 -0700
Hello All,
        I was wondering if anybody knows when JImmys Old Car Picnic is
this year?? I know its sometime in October.  I want to make sure that I have
the rest of my interior stuff done before then. That and finally put my damn
bumpers on.. oh and you guys are going to love my new custom grill-think old
mercury.
        Actually I'm mostly hoping that its the same weekend that Irene's
parents, her brother, his wife and baby are all staying at our place...I'm
going to need a good excuse to get the hell out of the house.

                Daniel 69 2000