Re: Badroc'ers Whens Jimmys?

To: <CalSpeed@aol.com>, <shifty@best.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Badroc'ers Whens Jimmys?
From: "roadster" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 00:13:09 -0700
Yup, Calspeed and me and hopefully as many other BADROC'ers as we can round
up, will be at the Blackhawk event Oct 7th. That's a once in a lifetime
event, versus Jimmy's old car show happening every year. Calspeed says it'll
probably once in our lifetime once they find drips of oil on their pristine
white pavement! Let's take pains to install cloth diapers under our Datsuns.

Fred katman - So.SF
P.S. Spent all day at UCSC for my youngest daughter's move-in to her dorm.
More time for my roadster now with an empty nest, but I'll be spending the
time with a tear in my eyes missing her being around the house.