No first gear

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: No first gear
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 19:54:26 -0700
That's right, My New Tranny has no first gear. Well it's there, but it pops
out immediately. The throw to first and second is very long and it feels
like, even though I almost hit my hand on the radio, I never really engage
1st. Second is good as well as the others. It's Nice to have a gear box that
is quiet, but it would be nice if it actually worked!

Hoping the Guru's tell me it's not that bad of a repair.

I bought this box understanding it was as is and the seller assured me he
had no idea of it's condition so he's at no fault with me.