Any one in the Burbank area.

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'"
Subject: Any one in the Burbank area.
From: "Rourke, Brian" <Brian.Rourke@compaq.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 10:03:14 +0800
Hi all,
        first thing is to try and put into words how sorry I feel about what
has happened to the best friend my country (Australia) has ever had. I know
of the sacrifices that many US service men made in the defense of our shores
during WW2 through my hobby of aircraft archaeology. I work at a US base
here in central Australia, the people here are really hurting. But I can
sense a attitude of real determination to "put things right". God help the
vermin that did these satanic deeds!!

Back onto topic...... I am trying to buy a pair of sun visors from Fairlady
products in Burbank. Problem is, I cant get in touch with them. I have tried
ringing them but only get the answering machine. Have left a message, but
have not heard back (they probably dont want to call Australia $$$$)  I also
want to see if I can get a pair of new old stock door trims for a 70 2000
(black RHD) Is anyone able to make a local call on my behalf and find out
price/availability??? Any help would be greatly apreciated.

                                        All the best everyone, Brian.