Relief efforts

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Relief efforts
From: reggie.orr@ps.ge.com
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 23:45:20 -0400
List,
 Our company(GE) has donated 10 million to the disaster fund and has
provided portable lighting and generators to the effort. We also have a fund
where any monetary donations made by employees corporate wide will be
matched dollar for dollar for the disaster relief efforts. GE has also
agreed to donate 50$ per pint of blood donated by our employees.The local
blood banks here in SC have all of their trucks so busy that we are
literally waiting in line at all donation sites. I am also on our internal
fire dept here and we are all trained to be 1st responders,hazmat
techs,confined space and high angle rescue as well as all types of fires.We
will be glad to help with the efforts if our services are requested. We have
18 members per shift and it's an all volunteer dept. As of now, I won't be
attending the Road Atlanta event as my dollars have been sent to the Red
Cross and will be matched by the company.Sign me as waiting in line at the
blood bank. I understand Calspeed's feelings and feel the same way about our
lost citizens and rescue personnel! May GOD guide our country's leadership
in finding the scum who did this and taking the appropriate actions against
them.

My .02
SEROC

Reggie Orr