Re: The problem with Nostradamus

To: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@home.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The problem with Nostradamus
From: "roadster" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 16:26:32 -0700
----- Original Message -----
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@home.com>
To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 3:36 PM
Subject: The problem with Nostradamus

<snip>

> p.s. I'm sure we'll be back to roadster content soon, but we're still in
the
> middle of a pretty catastrophic event. If you're tired of the discussion,
> there's always the Delete key.
>
> Gordon Glasgow
> Renton, WA

Absolutely. Not only a catastrophic event, but a horrific event that will be
remembered as a major event of this century,as was the Titanic, the
Hindenberg, the atomic bombings of Japan, the Challenger disaster, the
shooting of President Kennedy, etc. etc.

Many of us need to vent. Many of us need to reach out to each other. Some of
us will want to keep our thoughts to ourselves. Some of you, please be
understanding. The roadster forum is not just about the cars, it's also
about the people who own and use these cars.

Thanks, Fred