Re: The problem with Nostradamus

To: gsglasgow@home.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The problem with Nostradamus
From: RoadsterGB@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 19:09:42 EDT
> p.s. I'm sure we'll be back to roadster content soon, but we're still in the
> middle of a pretty catastrophic event. If you're tired of the discussion,
> there's always the Delete key.

>From my view Gordon (and as a (relative) outsider in all of this) I think it
is wonderful that the roadster community can pour out its beliefs, grief and
negative thoughts on a topic that is after all a whole lot more important
than the rear license surround of a '67 2000. As the member of a number of
lists, the tragedy seems to be dominating them all - and so it should - I
will never forget the  moment I first heard this news, stuck in traffic 3,500
miles away.