Palomar Run this Sunday

To: jroach@qualcomm.com, jt_milton@yahoo.com, JRDMF@aol.com, fuzymoto@juno.com,
Subject: Palomar Run this Sunday
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 09:16:18 -0700
All,

With the national tragedy unfolding in New York and Washington, I am sure
that there will be many that will not want to go on the Palomar Run this
Sunday. Some need time to to mourn while others just will not feel like
celebrating an event such as this. I certainly understand this.

I myself will be going on the run. I am going to continue my life and I am
going to dedicate the run to those people lost. I am going to enjoy my
liberty and honor those who lost their lives in support of it. Even if I am
alone on the road to Palomar, I feel it is important that I continue my life
and its pursuits.

I hope you will join me on the run. Thank you All.

Andrew Murphy
SoCalROC

Check out the SoCalROC Website!
www.socalroc.com