WTC Bombing

To: " roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: WTC Bombing
From: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 09:08:26 -0700
This is what God's book reads for us to do.  I just hope that our Leadership
has the strength to implement it.  I have just posted a part of it.  If you
read all of Rev. 18, you will see the fate of IRAQ. (Babylon)  I will preach
no further on this subject.

 Revelation 18:2
And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is
fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of
every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
Pat