Seattle/Vancover roadster folks

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Seattle/Vancover roadster folks
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 11:47:51 EDT
Hello all,

       My mother and aunt are returning from an Alaska cruise and were in
Vancouver yesterday morning. They think they may make it to Seattle today. If
they end up delayed for a day or two because of the airports being closed is
there anyone who could put them up for a day or two? I expect that hotel
rooms may be a bit hard to find.

                                                 Thanks in advance,

                                                       Keith Williams