Re: A roadster question

To: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Subject: Re: A roadster question
From: snyler <marc@animalfirm.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 09:40:28 -0500
Patrick J. Horne wrote

>The valve bypasses the wather through the heater core.  The water
>through (or under) the intake manifold still flows.  So, yes, it
>is a "summer/winter" switch, but I don't use it myself, even here
>in Texas.  At times (before I got my cooling system straightened
>out) I turned the heater on to add additional engine cooling.
>
>Peace,
>Pat
HMM, so now that it's unfrozen....Which position should the lever be in
for heater on (D'oh)

-Marc

Marc Tyler  TDROC
Sisterdale TX
1970 1600 #SPL311-31016 "The Jaundiced Kid II"
1965 L-320 #L320 013642 "Domino"
1965 L-320 Parts car    Don't name a chicken you're going to eat.

http://datsun_marc.tripod.com/cgi-bin/datsun_homepage.html