Re: emission results???

To: "lou daly" <lou_daly@yahoo.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: emission results???
From: "James M Koken" <james.m.koken@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 16:39:13 -0700
I also "tighten up" the mixture screws as far as possible to make the car
run as lean as possible.  Sometimes this means almost all the way to the
top. Again, only do this for the test , you can return to a smoother idle
afterwards. I also set the timing at 5-10 btc, depending on the cam in the
dist.
Mike Koken