Mt wilson Run

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mt wilson Run
From: Roman Rist <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 19:33:53 -0700 (PDT)
Hi!
for those of you who were there last year, I'm sure you had fun.
We met Jay Leno, had a good lunch, took a view from the top of the
world (as far as LA goes) and enjoyed some long sweeping high speed
twisties!

this year we need to decide if it is to to be on the 7th or the 8th of
Oct. Not sure if I have the dates right, but the question is this?
Sat or Sun of the first week of Oct. Sun would be better for me.

Let me know.
Roman
This year the northern crowd is coming too, right? ;-)

=====
roadsterregistry@yahoo.com
SoCalROC http://www.ameri-eagle.com/datsun/
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/datsunroadstersofca