Re: Mt Wilson Run

To: <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mt Wilson Run
From: Pagone@aol.com
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 23:45:57 EDT
First weekend of Oct meaning Sunday the 7th? That works for me! Sept 30th is
pushing it as I've taken too many weekends off for this month. Eeeek! Mt.
Wilson, though...a FUN road to drive, it just intimidates me because the first
and only time I took the roadster up that way it didn't make it. However, now
the fuel filter problem is solved...so...I'll give it another shot!
Vilia