<SoCalROC> Fall Roadster Madness

To: "Roman Rist" <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>,
Subject: <SoCalROC> Fall Roadster Madness
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 20:06:45 -0700
Lets Go! It's going to be a busy Roadster Fall!
The BEST thing about living in Southern California is, After this busy
schedule, We don't have to park our Roadsters until spring!

Tomorrow - Anyone coming to the AutoX in San Diego?
September 8 - AutoX at Qualcomm San Diego - see
http://www.sdr-solo2.com/schedule.htm#Schedule

September 16  - Palomar Run with the Z group and 510's

September 23 - AutoX at California Speedway - see -
http://www.solo2.com/events.htm

October 7 - Mt Wilson Run
oops! oh well, El Toro Eats up tires anyway
October 7 - AutoX at El Toro air base - see -
http://www.solo2.com/events.htm

Saturday, October 13th   9am to 4pm The 9th Annual Classic Datsun Car Show
REGISTER NOW/SOON!!!
- see -
http://www.classicdatsun.com/classicdatsun_show2001.html

October 20 - AutoX at Qualcomm San Diego - see
http://www.sdr-solo2.com/schedule.htm#Schedule

OCT 27/28 AutoX 2 day Championship - Buttonwillow Racetrack
http://www.solo2.com/events.htm

November 11 - AutoX at Qualcomm San Diego - see
http://www.sdr-solo2.com/schedule.htm#Schedule