Re: Air flow meters.

To: "Rourke, Brian" <Brian.Rourke@compaq.com>
Subject: Re: Air flow meters.
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 19:00:46 -0500 (CDT)
I haven't seen air flow meters listed, but if they are electronic (output)
and cheap, you could put one on each carb and build a null indicator
circuit to whow when the carbs are ballanced.  Should be pretty easy,
again,
if the price is right and they have electronic outputs!

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Future planner