Re: strange acting guages

To: <JRDMF@aol.com>
Subject: Re: strange acting guages
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 13:45:22 -0500 (CDT)
Jon,

The instrument voltage regulator should be bolted to the right side of
the steering column mount, just at the bottom edge of the dash.
I don't have any idea what similar sized box would be bolted to the fender
well. It has 2 wires connected to it, and it has t obe grounded to work
correctly.  These regulators have been known to give problems, but
sometimes it is just loose connections where the wires connect to it.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Future planner