Re: ground harness

To: "The Belgian Roadster" <chriss@euregio.net>,
Subject: Re: ground harness
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 19:34:10 -0400
Attach the lead to the frame as there are many bolt holes to do so. I also
run additional grounds from the frame to the body, from the engine mount to
the frame and one from the alternator ground to the frame. I use a short
battery cable for the engine ground strap.

Never hurts to use additional ground straps.

Good luck.

Mike