Re: ZONC/Nissan show at Blackhawk Museum Oct7

To: roadster@rcn.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ZONC/Nissan show at Blackhawk Museum Oct7
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2001 11:18:56 -0400
OK guys, here is the chance to step up to the plate.  There are frequent
laments about the low value of Roadsters.  If we can get Roadsters displayed
with such vehicles as Duryea's, Stutz Bearcats, Packards, Pierce Arrows,
Cords, Dusenbergs and the like, then the public will have a different
perception of these "throw away" sports cars.  If you are near there and
have a nice stock car, this is the chance to help boost the value of
Roadsters.

Just my opinion.

Sidney Raper
1964 1500