ZONC/Nissan show at Blackhawk Museum Oct7

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: ZONC/Nissan show at Blackhawk Museum Oct7
From: "roadster" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 01:17:45 -0700
Hi,

ZONC (Z-Owners Northern California) will be having a general membership
meeting at the Blackhawk Museum on Sunday October 7th.  No ordinary meeting,
they'll be doing this in conjunction with Nissan to showcase Datsuns at this
classic car museum. The news media will be there. For those in the San
Francisco Bay Area, you should mark this date on your calendar. There will be
no fees for attending the Datsun show. Here's the kicker: Nissan will be
giving away a brand-new Xterra!

Jim Darnell has limited space for displaying nicer examples of our cars in a
prime spot at the museum, and is looking for a fine example of a completely
stock 1500, 1600, and 2000 to go on display that day inside the museum. For an
example of what they have on display, see
http://www.blackhawkauto.org/autocollection/autocf1.html

If you're in the SF Bay Area and interested in displaying your roadsters with
ZONC (remember they have limited space in a reserved area), contact Jim
Darnell (a ZONC coordinator) at (650) 401-6874. (I'll be off-list for the next
few days, so contact Jim.)

Fred Katz - So.SF
BADROC katman
(also take a look at http://www.blackhawkauto.org/ )