Brake lines & Silent Auction

To: road <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake lines & Silent Auction
From: Thomas Walter <twalter@austin.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2001 08:22:29 -0500
Someone asked about the cross over tubes.
I found a set in my "bottomless pit of a closet".
NOS  41140-14601  &  41141-14601.

http://www.tomwalter.com/eBay/brake_line.jpg
    New Old Stock. Took them out of the bags for the
    photo.

http://www.tomwalter.com/eBay/head_rest.jpg
  '68-'70 style seats. Uh, that is VW Bug material on the
  head rest. It will NOT match you seats, unless you have
  them hidden under a sheep skin or VW shop redid them.

http://http://www.tomwalter.com/eBay/wp_spacer.jpg
(this a reproduction aluminum casting for the '68-'70
  water pump. Sigh, another "would be nice to..." but
  no demand for them as most folks have their repaired
  by tig welding).

PRICING:
Send an email to:  twalter@austin.rr.com
                    SUBJECT: AUCTION
If you have highest bid, that is the PURCHASE PRICE you agree to buy
it at. You are NOT to post that to the list. In case of a "tie" the
first bid takes precedent. I will not disclose the amount bided.
Might as well have a little fun on this one.

AUCTION END:
THURSDAY: 12 pm (eastern)   11pm (central) 10pm (western)
Payment must be received within 7 days of auction end... or it will be
offered to second highest bidder.

PROCEEDS for these items:
50% American Cancer Society
50% roadster list fun