Re: Stock wheels

To: waterback@worldnet.att.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Stock wheels
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2001 20:05:10 -0400
Dave,

The 1600s came with 4" wide wheels through 1967.  From that point on, I
believe that they used the 4.5" wide ones.  The 2000s came with the 4.5"s.
If you look at the outer rim, about a third the way or so around from the
valve stem hole, you will see where the size is stamped on the 4.5" wheels.
The 4" wheels did not get stamped.

Sidney Raper
1964 1500
1967 SRL311 00060