Re: Roadster registry

To: Zsolt Szatloczki <dooser@oc-net.com>
Subject: Re: Roadster registry
From: Roman Rist <ristguitars@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 17:29:47 -0700 (PDT)
Yes,guys these are good ideas, however, right now I'd like to stick
with the living and soon to live again. I am not expecting to get it
all overnite. my goal initially is to get 100% list registration and
then expand from there. Checking for cars in scrapyards is a bit out of
my search right now. kind of like looking in graveyards to find out the
population of New York city.

Recently, in the US there was a Census. Biggest problem I saw they ran
into was people not participating. Tons of frustrated census employees
walking around door to door. Well it is roadster Census 2000 and I am
the employee. I'm getting lots of responses,but I KNOW THERE ARE PLENTY
MORE!
BTW, the lurkers are still in the lead!

Roman

http://invites.yahoo.com/