Re: roadster registry

To: Pam & Paul Bauman <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: roadster registry
From: Roman Rist <ristguitars@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 00:08:30 -0700 (PDT)
Paul,
 I understand all your points and concerns. My big concerns are these:
a) will this current thread die and we will still have the question
"how many are left"?
b) Will people participate?
c) How do all the owners and cars that are not on the list get
contacted and Registered?

I see no reason why there should be bickering or territorial disputes.
Why? all this is is a documentation of the cars that are still left.
who could have a problem with that?

I visited tonite, Van's site. Excellent! I also visited Mark Dent's
site. Excellent as well!

Now, my point is this: Both sites as good as they are, I did not find
until Vic Laury dug into the archives. Also the sites are incomplete
and not linked together.

The biggest problem is coordination! Amongst our clan I'm sure there is
the information to document at least 30% of the running
roadsters,However it is splintered, fragmented and at least, hard to
find.

I know very little about computers, web sites etc. I know that there
are people out there that know much. with the combined talents of the
people on this list We could have a register that would do us all
proud! All of us.

I don't know what the hell I'm doing, I'm just compiling info.
Thank you all, for what has been sent in, send in more.

If I can inspire the people that started this before to resume efforts,
and If i can inspire new blood to start I would be very happy

http://invites.yahoo.com/