re: roadster 2000 registry

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: roadster 2000 registry
From: "Greg Glass" <gglass@e-bci.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 08:02:15 -0700
Mine is a 66 1600, #01466.
Red and shiny.
Runs great.
Still tinkering with my electrical problems.
Weekend driver only...too much traffic on the freeways during the week.

Greg Glass
SoCalROC
Burbank, CA

Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 14:40:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: Roman Rist <ristguitars@yahoo.com>
Subject: current roadster list tally

Hi folks,
So far, it seems, there are only 32 roadsters left, half are
restorations in progress or just sitting.
Only 16 are still on the road. (Excuse my sarcasm,just kidding)

Seriously, I want to thank you all for your responses. the first day I
got a complete lack of interest ,it seemed. The first day the only one
that sent in his info was Andrew Murphy.

Things are picking up now, but I still need more.

BTW  Roadster list 2000 registry is defined as: documentable roadsters
of the models 1500,1600 and 2000 of any year, tallied up in the year
2000. Just wanted to clarify that in case anyone was thinking this was
just a 2000 thing. Nope, I just want to find out how many are left.

So,please, send me your info.

Subject: roadster list 2000 registry
to: ristguitars@yahoo.com

Include in body; Name, state,city, year of car, vin#,and operational
status. (a roadster being used for a planter on the side of your barn
or one being robbed of parts do not count)
The car has to be running or the owner has the intention to get it that
way.

Thank you, and keep the info coming

Roman Rist
own 3 of what is left