Re: More and More Roadsters!!!!! - Not quite yet

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: More and More Roadsters!!!!! - Not quite yet
From: "Mick T" <mickth@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 14:59:06 GMT
Well, I've been a lurker for about 2 years now. That's because I don't
actually own a roadster yet. I do have (3) 510's though!  :-)  In about
another month, I'll be the proud owner of a 68 2000. It is need of
restoration, but does run right now. I don't know the specific VIN number
yet, so I'll wait to post something official until I take possession of the
car. Just a heads up.....