Columbia Gorge Run

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, jon_wissler@pngc.com
Subject: Columbia Gorge Run
From: KWS711@aol.com
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 00:47:50 EDT
Wow,

What a great day!! Eleven roadsters and Mark's Z all the way from Eugene!!
Was rather hot, best bet was to keep moving.
Thanks to Jon Wissler for getting us all together. A great run up the
mountain,
everyone seemed to be enthusiastic drivers!!
A lot of congestion at Multnomah Falls, but other than that, the roads
were great. Loved all the thumbs up from passer bys. People got a kick
out of seeing so many roadsters together.

Everyone let me know what you think about a run in early Sept. Meet
at my place in Scappoose (between Portland and Rainier along Hwy 30),
BBQ, run up to Vernonia on a nice twisty road.

Again, had a great time today. Nice to meet all those who I hadn't before.

Kim
68 2000 CSP
NOWROC