Fw: Your ad is live!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Your ad is live!
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 21:33:23 -0700
Hello list, I need to post the following, hope someone is interested in this
car.

For sale 1966 1600, matching numbers vehicle, need to sell as soon as
possible, I am motivated as I am wanting to complete my 67.5 2000.  Email me
for further pictures of car if interested, looking to get 1200 or best
offer.You can reach me at my phone number 209-526-7176 between the hours of
7:30 to 9:00 PM.
Thanks,

Gerardo Magana

p.s. There are two pictures of the car posted at the link below.
http://www.classifieds2000.com/cgi-cls/ad.exe?P61+C14+R986198