re: meeting the vendors halfway

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: meeting the vendors halfway
From: "Pam & Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 21:09:46 -0700
When I consider the time and effort required to take one of these things
apart and put it back together it makes me tired. I have purchased many
parts from Ross, Les and Dean and they are, without question, the greatest
contributors to getting my beast going again in what I think is a very
timely fashion. These guys know their stuff, and if you tilt your head at
just the right angle, they can fill it with knowlege at no additional cost.
Try getting support like that from Microsoft!

I do not ebay, and I am not in love with the telephone or classified ads
(the print is getting way too small lately!). In addition, there's
something--well, yuccky--about putting a pricetag on personal
labor...especially a labor of love.

Much more than a warehouse full of parts, a good Roadster vendor is a jewel
beyond price, IMHO.

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600