A grease job

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: A grease job
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 20:40:17 -0700
Just finished greasing the baby up and as I expected, The tie rod inner
fittings had no ZERKS! I used 45 degree angled ones here and aimed them
straight with the rod. then confirmed that they were not going too hit
anywhere. bought a mess of zerks at Pboys 10 each straight, 45's and 90's.
For all of you who are going in my footsteps, Don't waste your time trying
to force grease into a reluctant fitting, If It doesn't accept the grease,
the fitting is shot and replace it. wasted way too much grease before I got
the message and started replacing them.

Victor
70 SRL 31113136
Los Angeles