Re: how many roadster partshouses left?

To: "Mike Poorboy" <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>, "Ross" <datsun@istar.ca>,
Subject: Re: how many roadster partshouses left?
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 19:33:20 -0400
Mike,

Moss Motors did the same by starting a catalog for MIATAS!!!!!! Oh, how
those Brits must feel! Good!! Yeah, you can't really survive economically on
a car like the Roadster as there aren't enough of them - If they sold like
the MGBs did (500,000) that would be another matter. Specializing in Datsuns
can be a viable enterprise.

Mike, oh, 66 Mike