Re: how many are left?

To: "Eric Frisbee" <efris@home.com>
Subject: Re: how many are left?
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 19:23:28 -0400
The sad thing is probably most of the cars are not running or registered or
just can't be for a variety of reasons. While it's nice to know how many are
still left the more important question in my mind is how many are still
running and driven. That's what I based my figure on and I really don't feel
it's too far off the mark.

If its hulks of rotten steel then perhaps there are 10,000 left rotting away
in the fields. There was a guy near Watkins Glen who I think had 4 in his
fields with trees growing through them, and Ed Unkle had about 4 or 5 and
the list goes on. But those cars will never see the light of day or a patch
of concrete under their wheels unless they are towed over it.

66 Mike