Re: how many are left?

To: "David A. Fox" <dafox1@hotmail.com>, <spl310@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: how many are left?
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 19:01:50 -0400
AHHHHHHH,

There weren't all that many flat dashes made. A lot less than the later cars
and there were not many 66s made either. I think Nissan sold only about 2000
or less Roadsters in the US back in 66. When their racing fortunes took a
turn for the better more people bought them especially after 67 when Datsun
introduced the 510 and more people went into the showrooms. There also
weren't many Datsun dealerships in 66 either.

Mike