Re: 2000 Shasta update: BADROC takes 5 awards!

To: trosborn@california.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 2000 Shasta update: BADROC takes 5 awards!
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 14:29:32 EDT
Ah I haven't taken the time to congratulate all the folks who won awards at
shasta...and especially the BADROCers! I've been thinking that maybe we
should get a bunch of cars together and show them at some of the local import
car shows (i.e. the ones full of hondas). There usually aren't too many
classic import cars at these shows, and the ones that are present aren't in
the greatest of condition. Sooooo...if we got a good showing of some of our
best cars, we're guarateed to bring home a few more trophies. And the best
things bout that:
1) more exposure for the roadster
2) bump up the value of your car by showing it and winning a trophy!  :)

Van