2000 Shasta update: BADROC takes 5 awards!

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2000 Shasta update: BADROC takes 5 awards!
From: Todd Osborn <trosborn@california.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 21:31:52 -0700
You all have heard Calspeed's bragging about BADROCs Shasta results...

  FRED KATZ - 1600 Modified Class / 2nd place
  KEN PLETCHER - 2000 Modified Class / 1st Place
  MIKE YOUNG - 2000 Stock Class / 1st Place  (67.5 2000)
  "CALSPEED" - 2000 Custom Class / 1st Place

Well, today I received a large envelope from Phyllis Almazan, turns out
there was a mix-up in the car numbers and much to my suprise and delight
I got enough votes for 3rd Place / 2000 Custom Class. Thanks to Phyllis
for another great show and for the thorough follow-up.

Todd Osborn (it will take weeks to lose this smile)
68 2000 DATSFUN
San Jose, CA