points & cdm front spoiler

To: ROADSTER <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: points & cdm front spoiler
From: Philip Erickson <philip.erickson@Agouron.COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 08:25:13 -0700
Victor,
Simple fix for your condenser / points problem, buy a CD ignition ( MSD
or other ).  You will be suprised how much better your car runs.  If you
get one with the rev. limiter, use the 7000 RPM modulal, I have the 6000
in mine. They work  <grin>

I have installed the CDM front spoiler.
I used fender beading between the spoiler and apron to give a more
finished look.  I used several 2" C clamps to hold it and marked the lip
of the spoiler where it need to be trimed  ~ 1/4 inch.  I also marked
where the seams of the fender and apron meet..  Next I laid out the
holes for my screws evenly around the spoiler  ( I most of used ~ 20 SS
sheet metal screws, #4 I think from the local boat supply ).  After
drilling holes in the spoiler, I attached it with clamps again.  I
drilled pilot holes and installed the screws from the center out.  I
removed the spoiler and installed the beading.
You could also just get some drill head sheet metal screws and go for
it.

--
Philip Erickson                                              Phone:
(858) 622-7963