Film developement?s

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Film developement?s
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 18:30:49 -0400
  Has any one tried photworks.com for developing 35mm film?  I have a free
offer to develop a roll with prints and electronic copies.  And since this
past weekend was roadsters racing at MidOhio, I have a roll ready to go.

Paul
OROC
BTW, Jim and Cathy Sloan finished second and third in their Datsun 1600 SCCA
GP cars Sunday.  Saturday Cathy took third while Jim took some time off
after being run over by a Pinto.  (The Pinto lost the battle and was
officially retired from SCCA racing with a crushed roll cage, but the driver
walked away unhurt.)